Wells Fargo – Info security Analyst2
Info Security Analyst 2
Job ID 50486BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, Information Security protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
About the role:
Information Security organization has a new opportunity on the Enterprise Access Management team for an Information Security Analyst 2 to support the daily production for Database Security and Access Management services related to provisioning, de-provisioning and certifications.
- Provides access management within different Database platforms. Provisions and de-provisions Database Platform requests submitted through various request methods.
- Knowledge on Database User Administration in Linux/Solaris is must.
- Provides basic technical support for routine security-related issues.
- Maintains familiarity with internal departmental and bank procedures and policies.
- Familiarity on Information Security
- Provide alternating on-call 24/7 support for after hour emergencies.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree, preferably of Computer science or Information Technology
- 2+ years hands on IAM, Security and Provisioning in Databases.
- Must have hands-on experience on/or SQL Server Management Studio / SQL Developer / Teradata SQL Assistant / Sybase ASE / DB2, Oracle, Informix and Mongo
- Knowledge and experience with any IAM, Provisioning, role management and certification tool
- Knowledge and experience on Applications Infrastructure in a Large Enterprise environment.
- Experience in handling Database User Administration
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security and IAM practices and policies
- Experience with Service Delivery and SLAs/KPIs monitoring. Proven ability for high volume/high quality results
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to make timely and independent decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in team environment.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams to resolve issues
- Must be flexible to work in shifts & be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift
- Must have leadership skills, to be resilient and drive changes. Ability to maintain composure under pressure and deadlines in a dynamic environment
Market Skills and Certifications
- Good to have ITIL and any Information Security Certification
- Good to have knowledge on service delivery.
- Good to have understanding on SLAs/KPIs.
- Good to have knowledge on escalation processes/matrix and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams.
- Must have coaching skills to help the team explore ideas and make them successful.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.