Wells Fargo – Apps System Engineer
Wells fargo – Apps Systems Engineer 4
Job ID 48253BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo’s business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
Digital Channel Technology Development has openings for senior Java developers who can lead the design, development and integration of enterprise level Java based Internet applications on a Java/JEE platform. The candidate must be proficient in design and development of distributed Java applications.
- Design and develop n-tier distributed Java applications
- Evaluate systems specification and business requirements and determine/implement the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Elaborate designs using Agile methodology and produce the appropriate artifacts.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and production problems along-with performance optimization skills.
- Requires strong problem solving skills and technical trouble shooting skills.
- Identify and resolve any security issues within the platform.
- Experience of 8+ years in IT and Java platform.
- Knowledge in Design patterns, performance tuning, Kafka, Spring Framework, micro services, web-services and overall Java specifications.
- Knowledge of automation tools like DevTest, Selenium, Appium or Perfecto.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Github etc.
- Experience in Splunk & Sonar is preferred.
Knowledge of Agile methodology and Test Driven Development is a must.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.