Microsoft Support Engineer
You will become the world’s best in your area of expertise. This position will require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule. You may have the opportunity for some occasional domestic and or international travel.
• Be part of a team and develop your skills as you solve complex technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
• Deliver digital support experiences that create efficiency and value for our customers, our people and Microsoft.
• Demonstrate customer obsession and commitment to customer success in all interactions. Deeply understand our customers and deliver customer desired outcomes.
• Be a MSFT ambassador and lead by example. Create clarity by understanding and reinforcing business goals. Generate energy by building enthusiasm, pride, resiliency and enabling a productive and inclusive work environment. Deliver success by being curious and seeking solutions to tough problems.
• Manage relationships with your customers and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps.
• Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions.
• Develop specialized expertise by supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
• Document your knowledge and share it with others.
• Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis.
• Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems.
• Engage and collaborate with other Microsoft groups, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues.
• Represent Microsoft professionally in customer and partner onsite visits, where travel may be required.
• Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
• Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
• Dynamics AX Products, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations or other ERP products in Large Business marketplaces
• Experience with ERP solutions as an end user or as a consultant with a solid understanding of Tech and/or Finances and/or Supply Chain Management and/or Retail processes.
• English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. If English is not native language, proficiency test results is a plus, (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge English Exams)
• Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
• Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
• Excellent Communication Skills – verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
• Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience
• Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
• Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS)
• Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
• Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering (preferred)