Cybage software Pvt Ltd
Role: Java System Analyst
Experience : 6 – 14 yearsJob Location: Pune, India
Number of vacancies: 8
Cybage is hiring Technology Enthusiast with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. We are seeking Development Leads: (Spring/Hibernate/ORM Frameworks)
Key aspects of this role:
- Provide solutions to technical issues, and be responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements
- Own one or more modules of the project under development
- Speak with customers/ BAs to gather & understand requirements, estimate, design, implement & review code using multiple frameworks which should meet functional & non-functional requirements.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines along with accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
- Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect
To be the right fit, you’ll need
- 6+ Years of experience in relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills. Hands on experience in Core Java, Restful web services, Multithreading, Spring MVC, data structures and ORM Frameworks (Hibernate/JPA)
- Ability to code, design, unit-test, code-review and create technical specifications/ documentation
- Sound understanding of various design patterns and fundamental computer science concepts related to databases, data structures etc.
- Experience in working with different project execution methodologies like waterfall and agile.
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented technologies, multi-tier applications and Service Oriented Architecture.
It’s good to have:
- Exposure to Cloud and Big Data would be a major plus but not Limited to Kafka, Mongo dB, Hive
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills.